WEDDING & BRIDAL MAKEUP
- Bride Trial – £60
- Wedding Day Bride – £100 (includes false lashes if required and a luxury branded lipstick for the bride to top up during her wedding)
- Mother of the Bride/Mother of the Groom – £60
- Bridesmaids and Wedding Guest – £60 (per bridesmaid/guest)
- Bridesmaids Aged 12 to 16 – £40 (soft mini makeup and lip gloss)
- Flower Girls – Under 10 Free (sprinkle of glitter optional and a touch of lip gloss)
- The Powder Chair Bridal Rose Gold Package – £300
- The Powder Chair Bridal Sparkle Package – £180
THE POWDER CHAIR BESPOKE BRIDAL SPECIAL EXTRAS:
- The Powder Chair Extra Hours: Wedding Breakfast Package or Midnight Cinderella Package – £70 per hour (based on a minimum of 2 hours) Wedding Breakfast Package – £50 per hour (based on a minimum of 5 hours) Midnight Cinderella Package
- The Powder Chair Beauty Bar ( Wedding Pop Up Makeup Cart) – Hire fee is £150 for Champagne Reception until Wedding Breakfast
- £300 for Full Wedding Hire Champagne Reception to Evening (*Special Offer personalised wedding selfie frame for photos and Mr & Mrs glasses included within this price). If booked for wedding day makeup, a discount is provided for this package
- The Powder Chair Pop Up Beauty Bar and Selfie Pod (Selfie Pod Coming Soon)
- Special offer £900 for the Selfie Pod and Beauty Bar from the wedding breakfast until evening
THE POWDER CHAIR PARTY/PAMPER PACKAGES
- The Powder Chair Party Package (Baby Shower, Hen, Bridal or Birthday) – The Powder Chair makeup artists will give your daughter and her party guests a beautiful professional makeover. This is a lovely package and is fab for proms, a low key hen do, bridal shower, baby shower, a girlie party, non-fuss sweet 16s. This package can be customised from age 12 onwards – Package is £150 for 5 girls / £10 extra per girl – 2hours
- Powder Chair Little Princess Pamper Party (7 to 13) – £250 for 8 Children / £15 per child thereafter (For full details on this package click here)
- Powder Chair Sweet 16 Party Package – £300 for up to 6 Girls / £30 extra each guest – 2 hours and a half/3 hours (For full detail son this package click here)
- The Powder Chair Makeup Lessons – £70 one to one lesson for 1 hour (includes a face chart, product list and skin care analysis) – 2 people £50 each per hour / 3 persons or more £30 each per hour
THE POWDER CHAIR EXTRAS
- Makeup Artist: Hire a makeup artist for Party to come to hotel, party or home with the Powder Chair mobile makeup case – £40 per hour minimum 2 hours booking
- Personalised Themed Birthday Banner – £5
- Personalised Party Invitations, Theme of choice – £5
- Selfie Pod Booth with unlimited photos, personalised to the birthday girl and props. Photos to be placed on USB is £5 extra – £100 for hire
- The Powder Chair Makeup Cart with Candy Options – £100
- The Powder Chair Signature Doughnut Milk Bottle Pink Milkshakes – £25 for 10 shakes
- Room and Table Decoration – Price on application (we can provide decor according to your party needs please email your requirements to discuss)
- 10 Themed Cupcakes, Cake Pop or Birthday Cake – £25
- Cupcake Decorating can be provided at £10 per child additional
- Rose Wall Backdrop (white and pink silk flowers) – £100 (collection upon the end of the event / different colours of fresh flowers – price upon application)
The Powder Chair makeup artist is a fully qualified professional with full public liability insurance.
Please note a travel charge will be added to bookings outside a 30 mile radius of your wedding venue at 45 pence per mile.
A deposit payment of 50% of the total balance for your wedding makeup or party package is required in advance to book and reserve your makeup artist for your wedding day or services for a party package. You can arrange this via BACS 1 working day before or cash on the day of your trial.
The deposit will then be deducted from your final balance. The final wedding day payment should be made payable in cash directly to your artist on the day.
If you change your mind 10 days after the bridal makeup trial the booking fee/deposit is non refundable.
The trial is paid on the trial day in cash and is non refundable. Trial days will normally be based now weekdays and Sundays (subject to availability).
Parking Costs and London Congestion Charges will be added.